Training Made Easy For Paw Parents
Part of the fun of owning a dog is the ability to train them, be it for doing tricks or when you want to teach them basic skills and obedience. Training your dog requires not only patience, time but also specialized equipment to ensure optimal results, comfort and humaneness for your fur babies.
Ferbel™ was developed specifically to train your pets and deter them from misbehaving. Reinforce good behavior, eliminate excessive barking, stop them from clawing, digging, scratching, biting, and make them stay off the furniture without breaking a sweat!
Train & Control In The Gentlest Way
This device only emits an ultrasound at 25KHZ that cannot be heard by the human ear and reaches up to 50 feet! At this level, it is perfectly safe for humans and completely harmless for pets too! Compared to a dog shock collar, this device will grab dogs’ attention without hurting them and will eventually learn to associate the barking with the ultrasound, forming a conditioned reflex. However, it is useful not only for training but as a deterrent for dogs and even other animals.
Advantages Of Training With Ferbel™
- Works for both cats and dogs
- Trains your pet to be obedient
- Stops unwanted behavior like barking and clawing
- Reinforce basic commands such as "sit," "down," and “come”
- Harmless to both pets and humans
- Effectively train whether you are indoors or outdoors
- For best results, you should always use the device with a verbal command. Please make sure you say your command first to get your pet’s attention.
- When first starting to use the device, you should closely monitor your pet’s reaction to it. You should be inside a protected area. The protected area should not be a cage, crate or kennel.
- Each pet can have a different reaction to the device. Reactions can vary from a dip of the head, to shaking the head and whining.
- In the event of an extreme reaction or aggression, wait until your pet is calm before approaching it.
- It is important for the training process to be interactive. Once you use the device on your pet and the unwanted behavior has stopped, you should reward it with a treat or praise.
- If your pet shows no response, it is because it doesn't understand the meaning of sound wave. The training should be repeated 5-6 times and last up to a few weeks for results to be evident.
- The device isn’t effective on pets that are hearing impaired.
How To Use
- Point your device directly at your pet using an outstretched arm from a distance of about 6 feet away.
- Give the verbal command, then immediately push the button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your pet responds to your commands.
Available Colors: Black, Yellow
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle
- Buy 1 Only — Get 1 PC Ferbel™
- Buy 2 — Get 2 PCS
- Buy 3 — Get 3 PCS
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!